Labels that lend a helping hand! This set of 90 personalized daycare labels with your child's name has been specially designed for wee ones. The 8 shoe labels included in the set help children distinguish their left foot from their right foot for an educational bonus! They will only have to assemble the two halves of the form before putting on their shoes, making learning to dress-up fun and easy! With 7 different label formats, each object will find the sticker label that suits it. Parents can apply our labels to clothing (on the silk-like care label), shoes, winter boots, backpack, pacifiers, bottles, and any item that goes to daycare. No more lost mittens! Our personalized daycare labels are waterproof and withstand use in the dishwasher, microwave, and dryer. Order without with peace of mind: our products are 100% guaranteed!
Our name labels for daycare are ultra-resistant when stuck on plastic, wood, metal or clothing care tag labels. If necessary, they can also be removed, but might tear paper when trying to remove the label.
Our self-adhesive labels are waterproof, making them ideal for identifying school supplies and everyday items. They are washable and UV-resistant.
Stick the label directly on the sole of the shoe under the heel. Be careful to stick the right piece of the label in the right shoe and the left piece in the left shoe.
We offer two types of personalized labels: self-adhesive labels (that can be placed everywhere!) and iron-on labels designed for fabrics. Iron-on labels (not included in this package) are applied with an iron. For all other materials, daycare labels for clothes (self-adhesive) are the best option. They are laundry-, dishwasher-, microwave- and rub-resistant! If you want to use the self-adhesive labels to identify clothing, just stick them directly on the care tag label (this is often silk, satin, or paper-like material). Note that they should not be applied directly to the fabric, otherwise they won't stick.
This product includes 8 self-adhesive shoe labels allowing you to identify 4 pairs of shoes.
Colle à moi kids labels are designed to be dishwasher-, microwave-, washer- and dryer-safe. They are resistant to normal wear and tear. To ensure their effectiveness, their application must be done correctly!
– Press with good pressure to set the label. There should be no air bubbles between the label and the material.
– Wait at least 24 hours before putting the sticker underwater or exposing it to high temperature (like in the microwave or dishwasher).
– Wash and dry the fabric beforehand without using a liquid fabric softener.
– The school label must be stuck on the clothing care tag (the one that looks like silk). Be sure to use an appropriate label size.
– Press firmly to set the label. There should be no air bubbles between the label and the material.
– Wait at least 24 hours before washing. Never apply the sticker directly onto the fabric. If your labels don't stick well, make sure you have followed all the instructions.
– If your clothing does not have a care label, you can use our iron-on garment labels.
– Stick the shoe sticker directly on the sole of the shoe. Be careful to stick the right piece of the label in the right shoe and the hot piece in the left shoe!
– Press with good pressure to fix the label. There should be no air bubbles between the label and the material.
– Wait at least 24 hours before putting the label under water.
Affixed on the care label, our self-adhesive labels are washer- and dryer-resistant
Resistant to the extreme heat of the dishwasher, our labels are ideal for plastic dishes and lunchbox containers.
We offer free shipping in Canada and around the world!
No questions asked; if you are not satisfied, simply return them for an exchange or a refund.
Only using solvent-free, latex-based inks that are the greenest in the industry.